Bigest Boom Since The Bang: Cosmic Burst Repeats, Mystery Deepens

“After a surprise discovery, astrophysicists are racing to understand superenergetic flashes of radio waves that sometimes beep out from distant galaxies.”

Source: A Cosmic Burst Repeats, Deepening a Mystery | Quanta Magazine

We know almost nothing about the 4% of the Universe that consists of Atoms, the part that just boomed. We know less about the other 96% (dark matter & dark energy).

Advertisements
This entry was posted in astronomy, Being Human, History, science. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s