One CEO has been pretty blunt about the people he is not looking to hire. That’s right: No snowflakes need apply. And to make sure he doesn’t hire one by mistake, he’s developed The Snowflake Test for applicants.
“Reyes himself is gratified by the response. “For the first time in a long time, people feel safe to once again talk about issues of integrity, faith, and love for our veterans, our first responders, and America,” …
Some of the questions on The Snowflake Test include:
• What are your feelings about employees or clients carrying guns?
• Should “trigger warnings” be issued before we release content for clients or the company that might be considered “controversial”?
• How do you feel about police?
• What are your thoughts on the current college environment as it pertains to a future workforce?
• What does “faith” mean to you?
• You see someone stepping on an American flag. What happens next?”